Jebel Ali Free Zone is a free economic zone located in the Jebel Ali area at the far western end of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, near Abu Dhabi. Created under a Ruler's Decree, JAFZA commenced operations in 1985 with standard size office units and warehouses to provide ready built facilities to customers acting as a trade catalyst offering unprecedented growth to its customers evolving into a new ecosystem potential for growth and progress.
KEY FEATURES OF A JAFZA OFFSHORE COMPANY:
• Shareholders – It is mandatory to have at least one share holder; It is obligatory to have International corporate shareholders International to have all company documents attested;
• Directors – A minimum of one director are required and corporate directors are not permitted.
• Secretary – Every company must have a secretary. A company director may act as company secretary;
• Share Capital – No minimum share capital necessities;
• Annual Reporting – Every company must keep accounting records for 10 years from the date of grounding. The company must appoint an auditor (from an approved list) to inspect and report on accounts.
KEY BENEFITS OF AN OFFSHORE COMPANY REGISTRATION IN JAFZA:
• 100% Foreign Ownership
• Local Real Estate Ownership
• Shares in Local Companies
• Local Bank Account
• Shareholder/Director details are kept confidential
• Inspection by registrar
• Use of doing Invoicing on international Trade
• Act as holding Company