There are three types of visas that are permitted in UAE; employment visa, investor’s visa and partner’s visas. However, the process to acquire the visas involves a whole lot of paperwork and regulations. At Avyanco, we facilitate this process saving your time and energy. We are always up-to-date with the new visa regulations or any new requirements that need to be incorporated to maintain a smooth business flow.
Investor and Partner Visa
An investor/partner visa is provided to a foreign national when they set up their own business in Dubai or invest in an existing business. This is a UAE residency visa that is valid for a period of 3 years.
Employment visas are provided by companies or organizations to the employee who is appointed by companies. These visas are valid for a period of 2 years. The employment visa for Dubai or every other emirate in the UAE has clear guidelines to ensure that the organization must provide employee visas to their employees.
A business visa is a type of long-term residency visa for foreigners to obtain for themselves and their dependents. Entrepreneurs from any other country with experience in the field of new technology or innovative field of business are qualified to apply for a business residency visa.
Golden Visa offers long-term residency to foreign national entrepreneurs and investors who want to start a business or invest in the UAE. This special visa program offers visa validity for up to 5 to 10 years depends on the eligibility of the foreign national. UAE permits golden visa to:
- Specialized talents and researchers in various fields of science and knowledge
- Bright students with promising scientific capabilities
Eligibility For a 5-year Golden visa (as a Company owner):
- Minimum AED 5 Million for the applicant in the company’s capital share and must provide a certified audit report for the last two years
- The person must be inside UAE
Eligibility for a 5-year Golden visa (as Property Owner):
- Minimum AED 5 Million (Fully paid, not mortgaged) more than one property also will be accepted under the applicant name
- The person must be inside UAE
Eligibility for a 10-year Golden visa:
- 1 investor in public investments of at least AED 10 Million (investment fund inside the country)
FAQs on Visa Services
1. If I set up a company in Dubai and get a residence permit, can I travel to other Emirates freely?
Yes, you can. A residence visa for foreigners is issued by the UAE government. So, they can travel to any of the emirates in the UAE.
2. How can I get an investor or partner visa in Dubai?
To get an investor or partner visa that allows you to reside in Dubai, you will need to set up a company in Dubai. Once that is done, a business license will be issued by the department after you obtain a trade license for setting up your business. After completing immigration formalities, a residence visa will be issued by the UAE immigration authorities.
3. Do I have to be a full-time resident in Dubai to own a company here?
No, it is not mandatory to stay in the country. However, the company owner must travel at least once a year to UAE to keep the resident visa active. Avyanco can assist you with a resident visa processing post setting up a business in Dubai.
4. How many visas can I get in an LLC company?
A company can get any number of employee visas based on the company’s requirement in UAE; however, visa allocation from the ministry of labor depends on the nature of the business, the profitability of the business, turnover of the business, and size of the office. For example, suppose the company is into construction and has building projects to complete. In that case, the labor department checks the contract’s tenure and the volume of the contract. Based on that labor department approves more laborer visas even if the company has a small office since workers will not be seated in the office.
5. How many visas can I apply for when starting a company in a UAE free zone?
The number of visas you can apply for when starting a company in one of the UAE free zones depends on your office’s size. You can issue 1 visa for every 9 square meters.
The types of visas needed to set-up a business in UAE
- Investor and Partner Visa
- Employment Visa
- Business Visas
- Golden Visa